That Summer Feeling


new nails varnishes! in ice crush and plume // the beautiful field next to the bustop // selfiiee

Finally feels like summer has started and exams are over, all 8 of them. I think that I did ok in them, fingers crossed for passing the second year! Statistics was hard and so was Social so hoping for a little bit of luck with those exams. The sun is shining which is an amazing feeling and I went in to town today with Mathea and Guro for a little retail therapy. They were also kind enough to get me a birthday present! They got me a beautiful lace top and some earrings. I picked them out but I still can't have them until tomorrow. 

21st birthday tomorrow! A proper adult!? It's weird. I will never feel like an adult. Can I be a student forever? Tomorrow's plans are the usual night out on campus, but for a change I'm having a tequila party at my flat for pre-drinks. So will need to go out and get some salt, lemons and the deadly drink. (I actually really like them but my friends think otherwise..)

I hope all the other brits are enjoying the weather as much as I am
Here is my summer song, its been on repeat quite a lot and I love, love love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment